1477 Continental Street at Vancouver House by Westbank
Inspiring Homes for Lease at 1477 Continental
Viewings by Private Appointment
Tuesday to Saturday from 11am to 6pm
To book an appointment please contact the Westbank Living team at:
Welcome to Westbank Living.
Our homes for lease are part of our overarching mission, to make our cities more beautiful, diverse and inspiring. The world has enough mediocrity — we created Westbank Living because we see the need for homes that are inspiring and that embody a high degree of artistry.
For appointments please contact:
Creative Living Space at Vancouver House
- Pet Friendly
- Homes come curated with custom B&B Italia furniture led by Bjarke Ingels Group.
- Each home has a unique floor plan.
- Spacious contemporary bathroom with soaker bathtub and tiled shower
- Features include: Balconies, custom cabinetry, closet organizers, triple pane windows, quartz countertops, and light oak flooring.
- Full appliance package: Built-in wall oven, fridge/freezer combo, over-the-range hood fan and microwave, cooktop, and fully integrated dishwasher.
- In-suite, front loading washer & dryer
- Suite level storage available, on the same floor as your home
- Westbank Move-In Program: Complimentary moving service provided.
- Art Gallery: Each level of Vancouver House Creative Living Space features photography by Trevor Martin.
- Parcel Delivery Lockers: Parcel storage lockers to securely hold residents' delivered packages for pickup.
- On-site building management and property management by Westbank.
Vancouver House will form the active core of a new neighbourhood called the Beach District, a waterfront community and destination that will be home to many varied, new and interesting retail amenities. Collaborators at Vancouver House activating the Beach District will include:
- Fresh Street Market and London Drugs
- Autostrada a dining concept inspired by the casual osterie of Italy, and other restaurants and cafes featuring global cuisine
- Renowned chef and restauranteur David Chang's first Vancouver Momofuku Noodle Bar Concept
Shipping Container Pop-Ups at the Beach District will feature rotating programming, and events all coming together to create a diverse, vibrant zone for living and working.
The Beach District will also be home to Rodney Graham's Spinning Chandelier, a 14ft high recreation of the artist's film piece, Torqued Chandelier Release. The Spinning Chandelier will be suspended beneath the Granville Street Bridge this fall, creating a stunning, dynamic sculpture that will draw visitors from around the city and the world.
Parking, Storage and Bike Room
- Common bike share rooms with bike elevator to the parkade level.
- Underground Parking and Electric Vehicle charging spaces available.
- Secured individual bike lockers at monthly rate
The Magenta Program by Westbank Living
Residents of Vancouver House are eligible for Westbank's Magenta Program and can earn Magenta Dollars towards the purchase of a Westbank home through their monthly rent payments.
- Each month you are a Tenant and a Member, your Westbank Living account will be credited with Magenta Dollars in an amount equal to 75% of your monthly rent paid.
- New residents can enroll in the Magenta Program upon acceptance of their application for tenancy and completion of their lease and Magenta Program Agreements.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Book an Appointment:
Learn more at: https://living.westbankcorp.com/property/vancouver-house
|Short Term Stays 30 + Days||1||sqft.||$3300|
- Pet Friendly
- Covered Parking
- Hardwood Floors
- Shopping Nearby
- On-site staff
- Dishwasher Available
- Dryer in suite
- Washer in suite
- Beach nearby
- Bicycle room
- Electric Vehicle charging spaces
- Cassandra - 6047882453