161 St. George Street
161 St. George Street, Toronto, ON, M5R 2M3
Looking for your new rental property in a great location that will complement your lifestyle? 161 St. George is ideally located in the Annex, with easy-access to UofT. Below are some of the highlights of 161 St. George for you to get a better idea of what living there would look like.
- Freshly renovated, bright, and spacious open-concept suite
- Beautiful modern kitchen featuring new appliances (stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge), breakfast bar, and quartz countertops
- Brand new 4-piece bathroom with contemporary cabinetry
- Large balcony
- Heat and water included in the rent
- On-site laundry facility
- Indoor and outdoor parking available (for an additional fee) and visitor parking
- Controlled access and surveillance cameras
- Get access to our free MemberPerks program for residents
- Walk score of 91 and Transit score of 96
- Walking distance to St. George TTC subway station
- Close proximity to University of Toronto
- Kensington Market, Chinatown, Yorkville and Koreantown within walking distance
- Midst of the exciting cultural precinct on Bloor Street, which includes the ROM, the Bata Shoe Museum, the Gardiner Museum, and Telus Centre (Koerner Hall).
Interested in viewing a suite? Our on-site leasing consultants would be happy to take you on a private tour or a virtual tour.Disclaimer - The unit photos and virtual tours displayed here are for representation purposes only. Available units and prices may vary based on unit location in building, unit size, features, finishes, floor plan and occupancy date. Prices shown are starting prices for each unit type and are subject to change without notice. Errors & Omissions excepted.
- Pet Friendly
- Cat Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Large Dog Friendly
- - 6477990826
Cogir Management GP