Blue Quill Pointe
A Hidden Gem in South Edmonton
Clean Property | Cntemporary suites | Community atmosphere
Arrive at Blue Quill Pointe and experience how a clean property should feel. Step inside any suite and discover contemporary finishes. Live at Blue Quill Pointe and notice neighbours who smile and say: "Hello".
Book your private tour today!
- Optimized for Telus High-Speed Fibre Optic ~ Receive 25% Off Your Telus Bill Every Month!
- Cable setup available
- Flooring: choose Luxury Vinyl Plank | Fresh Carpet & Rich Legacy Tile
- Quartz counter-tops and custom kitchen cabinetry
- FOUR Major Appliances: Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Squeaky Clean ALL NEW Bathrooms
- Large Balcony or Patio
- Individually-controlled Thermostat
- Generous In-Suite Storage
- Fixed-Rate Power Plan (no set-up fee; no deposit)
- Pets are Welcome (subject to approval & $35/month pet fee)
- Impeccably clean & well-maintained suites
- Convenient elevator access
- Newly renovated common areas
- Large, bright laundry rooms
- Secure entry
- Powered surface parking
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Kind, responsive, accountable customer service
This 2-bedroom suite is one the nicest in the building!
Experience everything NEW in this pet-friendly, 855 sq.ft. home.
You'll love the look and convenience of luxury vinyl plank throughout your entire apartment. You'll discover how easy it is to add your own decorating touches against FRESH trendy Swirling Smoke (grey) paint finishes.
With 4 sparkling major appliances (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher), quartz countertops, custom cabinets and contemporary backsplash, your kitchen can always be bright, clean, and efficient.
Enjoy meals in your adjoining dining area, on a huge sunny private patio, or cozy up with a movie in the living room.
Your 4-piece bathroom is also squeaky clean, ultra-modern, and features a large linen closet.
Appreciate the 2 bedrooms, each with custom mirrored closet doors. And, as with every suite at Blue Quill Pointe, there's plenty of extra storage space.
Your thermostat is individually controlled. The laundry room, located on-site, is bright and clean.
One powered parking stall is included. An additional stall is available and there's plenty of dedicated visitor parking.
Enjoy the convenience of our Fixed-Rate Power Plan. Early occupancy may be available to a well-qualified tenant.
- Adjacent to natural walking trails and parks, and off-leash dog walk
- Just across the street: Recreational Area, Volleyball, Skating, Playground, Tennis, Sports Fields
- Walk to shops & services including 7-Eleven, Daycare, Doctor, Dentist, Pharmacy, Restaurants
- Easy access to Whitemud, 23 Avenue, 121 Street, and 111 Street
- Bus stops right at property line
- Close to Century Park LRT and shopping
- Close to South Gate Mall
- Close to Derrick Golf Club
- Schools nearby
Book your private tour today!
What people are saying about Blue Quill Pointe...
"Blue Quill Pointe is a nice quiet community; my wife, child, and I feel very safe. We have been able to make a home here, including planting a garden on our patio. Maintenance response times are very quick." ~ Christopher
"Blue Quill Pointe is a quiet, clean, and well looked after apartment. The owner, office manager, and support staff are respectful and care about the tenants. There are many amenities across the street and a bus stop at the end of the property. Blue Quill Pointe is a good place to call home." ~ Charlotte
"I love ❤️ living at Blue Quill!!" ~ Carol
"This is a quiet relaxed community, good location, safe, with beautiful trees and lots of areas and places for walking and strolling about. The management and staff all work hard at taking care of their tenants needs and make them comfortable and happy along with friendly neighbours. A lot of changes are being made in decor, atmosphere, and a good feeling of home. We highly recommend Blue Quill pointe for a great place to live." ~ Ruth & Creighton
"From the first phone call I knew they cared about their residents instead of just filling suites. Best apartment managers I've ever had. Kind, down to earth, straight shooters, with a level of urgency to attend to a need or desire." ~ Stephanie
"Good place to live and secure. Great management." ~ Channpreet
"As a single mother with a young child, the apartments are affordable and comfortable... If you are looking for a family building, I would definitely consider Blue Quill Pointe." ~ Angela
"We ... love the area as well as the people." ~ Sarah
Blue Quill is a neighbourhood located in the residential area of Kaskitayo in south west Edmonton. Blue Quill is named to honour Chief Blue Quill of the Saddle Lake Band.
- Pet Friendly
- Cat Friendly
- Small Dog Friendly
- Large Dog Friendly
- Visitor Parking
- Individual Thermostats
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping Nearby
- Schools Nearby
- Convenience Store
- Video Surveillance
- In-Suite Storage
- Parks Nearby
- Carpeted Floors
- On-site staff
- Dishwasher Available
- Outdoor parking
- Park views
- Internet ready
- Window coverings
- Public transit
- Cable ready
- Balcony or Patio
- High end laminate flooring
- Renata - 5872003388