Welcome to The Barnhart in Calgary!
Call your home a piece of history in the historic Barnhart building. Built in the late 1920s during the Great Depression, The Barnhart is over 100 years old and one of Calgary's most vintage apartment buildings.
True to it's unique and original style, and perfectly situated in the trendy Beltline community. The Barnhart is conveniently located close to amenities such as grocery stores, cafes, restaurants, and entertainment venues. It neighbours large green spaces and parks along the Elbow River, providing easy access to pathways and trails.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you’re choosing the advantage. Enjoy…
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available | Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS Offer: Save 25% on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta.
Suite & Building:
- 1-bedroom and bachelor apartments with fridge and stove
- Laundry facility on site
- Tudor-style Historic Heritage building with original windows and flooring, farm-style sinks
- Pet friendly
- Heat and water included
- Subway tiles, black and white checker flooring, beautiful archwaysm electric fireplace
- Indulge your creative mindset and artistic flair in the Beltline, one of Calgary's trendiest inner-city neighbourhoods, and adaptable for all lifestyles and occupations
- Dine at local restaurants and cafes and shop at local businesses
- Explore Beltline's unique access at scenic trails along the Elbow River, and close to Lindsay Park and Stanley Park
- Bike/walking access to nearby schools, grocery stores, amenities, parks, playgrounds, Talisman Centre, and hospital nearby
- Quick access to transit and bus stops, and short distance to LRT
- Street parking and convienently located close to Macleod Trail, Elbow Drive and downtown.
Imagine home. It’s your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there’s always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
- CORE Shopping Centre
- Co-op Midtown
- St. Monica School
- Western Canada High School
|Classic Suite - 1 Bedroom||1||750 sqft.||$1805|
- Pet Friendly
- Shopping Nearby
- Schools Nearby
- In-Suite Storage
- Parks Nearby
- Public transit
- Street Parking
- Hospital nearby
- - 4033514822